Security cos. make 'technology fast 500' list
A quick glance at the “Deloitte 2011 Technology Fast 500” showed several technology companies listed who are active in the security space. Deloitte, is “a global professional services firm,” and has been compiling the list since 1995. Award winners were selected based on percentage of fiscal year revenue growth from 2006 to 2010. The actual revenue figures, alas, were not included.
Here they are:
- Avigilon, a provider of cameras, video management systems and LPR software, ranked #4 with 38,796% revenue growth.
- VidSys, a PSIM software provider, ranked #273 with a reported 320% revenue increase.
- Aruba Networks, ranked #316 with 268 percent revenue increase.
- Genetec, a provider of video management, access control and LPR software, ranked #374 with 212% revenue increase.
- Kratos Defense and Security Solutions ranked 398 with 196 percent growth.
- Identive Group, provider of products and services for the identity, security and RFID markets, ranked 468 with 152 percent growth.
- Blackboard Inc., a provider of mass notification systems, ranked #482 with 144% revenue increase.
- FLIR Systems, a provider of thermal imaging technology, ranked #487 with 141% revenue increase.