Skip to Content

Tag: Creative Technologies


Oncam buys all of Grandeye

July 3, 2012Martha Entwistle

LOWELL, Mass.—In a strategic move that executives say will enable the company to expand its offerings, video surveillance provider Oncam Global on July 2 announced it now owns Grandeye, a 360-degree video technology provider.Oncam has owned 49 percent of Grandeye since the spring of 2009. On July 2, it acquired the remaining 51 percent from Creative Technologies, a consumer electronics company based in Singapore. Terms of the deal were not released. The company has been renamed Oncam Grandeye...

Creative Technologies, Graham Wallis, Grandeye, Oncam Global, Oncam Grandeye, Security Systems News (SSN)

Read Full Articlered right arrow icon