Skip to Content

40 Under 40

Bonnie Branan

40 Under 40

40 under 40: Bonnie Branan, VTI

June 13, 2022Paul Ragusa

YARMOUTH, Maine—Bonnie Branan has been with systems integrator VTI for six years. As Q360 Administrator, Branan assisted in the company wide transition to its current ERP software, Q360. “For the past five years, I’ve continued to manage Q360 in an administrative and internal project management support role,” she explained. “I’ve also been fortunate to participate in the implementations of our expense claim management software, Chrome River, and HR/Payroll...

Bonnie Branan, SSN 40 under 40 Class of 2021, VTI

Read Full Articlered right arrow icon

Jeff Sweeney

40 Under 40

40 under 40: Jeffrey Sweeney, A+ Technology & Security Solutions

June 13, 2022Paul Ragusa

YARMOUTH, Maine—Unlike many in the security industry, Jeffrey Sweeney, General Manager, A+ Technology & Security Solutions, found the company he would stay at early on in his career. “I started with the company part time while in college in 2003. I am in charge of the Sales and Operations Teams for A+,” Sweeney explained. “I work very closely on a day -to-day basis to help guide the Sales and Pre-Sales teams to help them navigate new opportunities, offer guidance on designs...

A+ Technology & Security Solutions, Jeffrey Sweeney, SSN 40 under 40 Class of 2021

Heath Callihan

40 Under 40

40 under 40: Heath Callihan, EyeQ Monitoring

June 13, 2022Cory Harris, Editor

YARMOUTH, Maine—Heath Callihan truly enjoys what he does. Callihan serves as Jr. Vice President of Operations at Atlanta-based EyeQ Monitoring, one of the largest providers of live video monitoring in the United States. He has been with EyeQ for three years, taking on his current role in December 2021 after previously serving as Director of Technology Operations and most recently, Senior Director of Operations. Callihan explained that he got his start in the security industry through...

EyeQ Monitoring, Heath Callihan, SSN 40 under 40 Class of 2021

Andy Schreyer

40 Under 40

40 under 40: Andy Schreyer, Stone Security

June 13, 2022Paul Ragusa

YARMOUTH, Maine—As Chief Sales and Marketing Officer for Stone Security, Andy Schreyer’s role includes oversight, training and day to day support for the Stone Security sales organization including inside sales, estimating and account management. He has been with Stone Security for more than eight years. “I am also responsible for our marketing efforts and work with our talented brand-design, events coordination and web/newsletter teams on their efforts,” he explained....

Andy Schreyer, SSN 40 under 40 Class of 2021, Stone Security

Liz Bacus

40 Under 40

40 under 40: Liz Bacus, Integrated Security Technologies

YARMOUTH, Maine—Engineering and design work for the Federal government is the bread and butter of what Liz Bacus does on a daily basis. As the FedGov Project Engineer for Waipahu, Hawaii-based Integrated Security Technologies (IST), Bacus has a variety of responsibilities in her current role. “I do ESS (electronic security systems) pre-sales engineering and design work, and project management of federal contracts from cradle to grave,” she explained. “I also do pre-sales...

Integrated Security Technologies, Liz Bacus, SSN 40 under 40 Class of 2021

Mason Bortz

40 Under 40

40 under 40: Mason Bortz, BIT Inc.

YARMOUTH, Maine—At age 24, Mason Bortz has already made his mark in the security industry. As the president and founder of BIT Inc., an Elkhart, Ind.-based technology integration company, Bortz calls himself the “Chief of Everything Officer.” “I handle almost every facet of the business,” he explained. “The only area of the business that I am not involved in very much is the day-to-day field work. I will do walk-throughs, but I hung up the tool bag as soon...

BIT, Inc., Mason Bortz, SSN 40 under 40 Class of 2021

Amanda Cullen

40 Under 40

40 under 40: Amanda Cullen, ABF Security

YARMOUTH, Maine—Amanda Cullen, who is Director of Sales & Marketing at ABF Security, Inc., said that she has learned many things in her 10 years with the St. Louis-based company. “One being, to have a healthy relationship with our company goals, team members and how make those achievable,” she explained. “There is an art to balancing those two facets of my job. The team that I work with all have different personalities and to manage them it takes many different strategies...

ABF Security, Amanda Cullen, SSN 40 under 40 Class of 2021

Michael Zatulov

40 Under 40

40 under 40: Michael Zatulov, Elite Interactive Solutions

YARMOUTH, Maine—Michael Zatulov’s focus is on the customer, and as Chief Operating Officer of Elite Interactive Solutions, he ensures that his support teams meet both customer and company goals. Zatulov has served as COO of the Los Angeles-based provider of fully integrated security solution services since April 2018. His day-to-day responsibilities focus on directly overseeing the company’s sales team, installations team, and service teams. “My immediate goal is customer...

Elite Interactive Solutions, Michael Zatulov, SSN 40 under 40 Class of 2021

jonb

40 Under 40

40 under 40: Jon Bucsok, Unlimited Technology, Inc.

April 22, 2022Cory Harris, Editor

YARMOUTH, Maine—For Jon Bucsok, it’s all relative. Bucsok, whose father and brother are both in the security industry, followed in their footsteps and currently serves as Strategic Accounts Project Manager at Unlimited Technology, a Chester Springs, Pa.-based provider of systems integrator solutions. The 34-year-old Bucsok, who has been with Unlimited Technology for four years, told Security Systems News that he “manages projects to ensure completion by a given deadline, whilst...

Jon Bucsok, SSN 40 under 40 Class of 2021, Unlimited Technology Inc.

elli

40 Under 40

40 under 40: Elli Voorhees, Security Industry Association (SIA)

April 22, 2022Paul Ragusa

YARMOUTH, Maine—Elli Voorhees, Ph.D, 33, has been in the security industry for nearly 10 years. Since 2019, she has served as the director of learning and development for the Security Industry Association (SIA), where she oversees SIA’s expanding portfolio of training, credentialing and professional development programs. “My primary day-to-day responsibilities range from managing curriculum development and designing learning experiences for new and existing programs to facilitating...

Elli Voorhees, Security Industry Association (SIA), SSN 40 under 40 Class of 2021